Sep 30 (Mon),Early bird Registration
Oct 20 (Sun),Pre-registration
During theOn-site Registration
|Early bird Registration
Sep 30 (Mon)
Oct 20 (Sun)
(Including Post Doc)
Steps for Registration
Step 1Click the Registration button
Step 2Sign up or log into the registration system
Step 3Choose the registration fee category
Step 4Choose the payment method and make payment
Step 5Check your email for payment confirmation
- If you have any problems with registration, please contact the Secretariat by e-mail (email@example.com).
Payment Method1. Online Credit Card Payment By selecting "Online Credit Card", you can pay online with an e-commerce system. VISA, Master and JCB cards are accepted by the ARC Conference 2019 online system. 2. Bank Remittance Direct bank transfers should be made to the account below.
|Bank Name||SHINHAN BANK|
|Account Holder||Korean Society of Ecology and Infrastructure Engineering|
- Fees must be transferred under the registrant’s name.
- All bank fees for remittance are to be paid by the participant.
- Outstanding balances will need to be settled onsite.
- Receipt of remittance must be sent by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) for confirmation.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Only cancellations made in writing will be accepted.
- Written requests for cancellation should be sent by e-mail email@example.com.
- The conference will refund registration fees to prepaid participants who cancelled their registration with the amount of the refund based on the date of cancellation.
- Refunds will be made by bank transfer after the end of the conference.
- All bank charges are the responsibility of registrants.
Date Portion to be Refunded By Sep 30 (Mon) 50% After Sep 30 (Mon) No Refund
Invitation Letter for Visa Application
- The official invitation letter is for obtaining travel funds, appropriate visas, approvals, sponsorship or official leave, and will be available ONLY to those who have completed the registration payment.
- If you need the official invitation, please contact the Secretariat by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).