Abstracts Submission Guideline
Sep 2 (Mon), 2019Deadline for
Sep 9 (Mon), 2019Notification of
- Exploration of resilience at the cellular level by the employment of microfluidics
- Geo Statistcal Indicators for implementing SDGs and DRR in Mid -Latitude Region
- Nature-based Solution (NBS) and Resilient Society
- Science and policy for ecosystem resilience to climate change
- Young Scholar Session
- All abstracts (using the standard template) must be submitted online via our Abstract Submission System.
- Abstracts must be written in clear English and submitted prior to Sep 2, 2019.
- Authors may further edit and modify submitted abstracts until the submission deadline.
- It is the responsibility of the authors to ensure that their text does not contain typos or grammatical errors.
- Authors have the option of choosing their presentation type (oral presentation, poster presentation). However, the Organizing Committee will make the final decision after review.
- Acknowledgment of your submission will be sent via e-mail. Please make sure that you receive an e-mail confirmation after you submit an abstract.
- If you do not receive the e-mail confirmation, it means we have no record of your submission. If you are sure you made a submission, check the e-mail address that you used to make your submission.
- The right to publish your abstract is granted to the ARC Conference Organizing Committee.
- Presenting author must register for the conference through the website before Sep 22, 2019.
Notification of Acceptance
- All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Organizing Committee according to standard review procedures.
- Notification of acceptance will be sent by e-mail to corresponding, presenting and abstract submitting authors by Sep 9, 2019.